Our Policy is to :
• integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into our
decision making and activities,
• minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as is possible.
• minimise energy and water use within our buildings and processes in order to
conserve supplies and minimise the consumption of natural resources.
• As far as is possible, purchase products and services that do the least damage
to the environment.
• train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may
affect their work,
• promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them
to work in an environmentally responsible manner,
• communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the
public and encourage them to support it
• where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or
environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency and
spill response programs,